Monday, April 20, 2009

What's Wrong with This Picture?

Well, the picture too...but mainly the freaking headline!

From the AP:

Dozens 'lie down' at Capitol for Columbine event


WTF?

"Dozens" of left-wing event followers lie down and get major coverage by a left-loving media while 250,000 hard-working Americans take time off from work to protest the fleecing of the American taxpayer and are ridiculed.

What IS wrong with this picture?

A leftist will use any tragedy to further their aims of stripping basic American rights!

And ignore legitimate gripes from conservatives.

5 comments:

  1. Funny, I read the papers and watched the news last night and I must have missed this somehow. Didn't miss the Tea Party news, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key word, Jim: "Dozens".

    I doubt you read any Tea-Party "news".

    Just revisionism from your leftist gurus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can doubt it, but that doesn't make it untrue. I not only read about tea parties, I watched them online and on TV including Fox News.

    I have no leftist gurus. I could see for myself that the tea parties were simply hate Obama parties. I can read signs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim, you are a liar.

    And that, too, is documented right here on this blog on many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more you comment here, the cl;earer it becomes.

    Get a clue!

    ReplyDelete

Your First Amendment right to free speech is a privilege and comes with a measure of responsibility. You have the right to exercise that responsibility here but we reserve the right to inform you when you've used that right irresponsibly.

We are benevolent dictators in this regard. Enjoy.